Kindly note this Platform is not intended for children and we do not collect data relating to children.
2. Acceptance: By using the services or by otherwise giving us your information, you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the practices and policies outlined in this Policy and agree to be bound by this Policy. You hereby consent to our collection, use, and sharing, disclosure of your information as described in this Policy. We reserve the right to change, modify, add or delete portions of the terms of this Policy, at our sole discretion, at any time. If you do not agree with this Policy at any time, do not use any of the Services or give us any of your information. If you use the services on behalf of another person or entity, you represent that you are authorized by such person or an entity to (i) accept this Policy on such person’s or entity’s behalf, and (ii) consent on behalf of such person or entity to our collection, use and disclosure of such person’s or entity’s information as described in this Policy.
3. Collection and Use of Personal data: Certain services provided on the Platform require us to know who you are so that we are more equipped to service your requirements. When you access the services, or through any interaction with us via emails, telephone calls, or other correspondence, we may ask you to voluntarily provide us with certain information that personally identifies you or could be used to personally identify you. You hereby consent to the collection of such information by us. We collect the information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an online account, sign up to receive our emails, communicate with us on the Platform or via third-party social media sites, or purchase our services. Additionally, data can also be collected when you contact us directly in our office or in your correspondence with us in relation to the services we offer. The type of information we may collect includes your:
- email address;
- pin code;
- date of birth;
- billing address;
- shipping address;
- phone number;
- payment card information;
- products ordered;
- purchase date;
- date of the event for which you require our services;
- insurance details (such as your insurance carrier and insurance plan);
- nature of the event.
The information collected from you by us may constitute ‘Personal Information’ or ‘Sensitive Personal Data or Information’ under the Rules.
“Personal Information” is defined under the Rules to mean any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available to a body corporate is capable of identifying such person.
The Rules further define “Sensitive Personal Data or Information” of a person to mean personal information about that person relating to:
- financial information such as bank accounts, credit and debit card details, or other payment instrument details;
- physical, physiological, and mental health condition;
- sexual orientation;
- medical records and history;
- biometric information;
- any detail relating to the above clauses as provided to body corporate for providing service;
- information received by body corporate under lawful contract or otherwise.It is however brought to your attention that any information that is freely available or accessible in the public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as Sensitive Personal Data or Information for the purposes of these rules.
4. Usage: A. We may use the collected Personal Information and other information as provided by you, for the following reasons, including to:
- provide the services you request;
- administer, promote, monitor, and/or comply with any issues related to your usage or connection to the Platform including your registration on the Platform;
- register and/or maintain the account that you may open with us, including facilitating purchases via the website as the consumer of some of our services. Please be aware that while purchasing our products, the payment gateway may be privy to your financial information, as provided by you at the time of purchase of our product;
- process transactions and send you related information (i.e., confirmations and receipts);
- respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- deliver you information, deals, alerts, marketing, and promotional materials relating to our products and services;
- provide you with details about any policy adjustments, improvements, and/or amendments to our policy, terms and conditions;
- enter into agreements with you, and to perform our agreement to provide services to you when you stay with us;
- comply with all relevant laws and regulations or to support any government body, police entity, the regulatory board or related jurisdiction in law enforcement and/or inquiries.
- send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- conduct research (including consumer study), polls, industry assessments, review and growth practices (including but not limited to data collection and/or profiling), collecting reviews on our services and to improve the same. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Platform or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Platform or not), your device browser information, and your IP address;
- if you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Platform, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
- better tailor our Platforms to your interests and needs; and
- offer you tailored advertising based on your behavior on our Platforms.
B. Use of Demographic / Profile Data / Your Information
(i) We use Personal Information to provide the services you request. To the extent we use your Personal Information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your Personal Information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud, and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
(ii) In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyze demographic and profile data about our users' activity on our Platform.
(iii) We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Platform. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
(iv) We will occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like PIN code, age, or education level). We use this data to tailor your experience at our Platform, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in and to display content according to your preferences.
(v) Many of our services require us to collect images and other information from the User’s device camera and photos. For example, the user won’t be able to send snaps or upload photos from the camera roll unless we can access the camera or photos of the User.
C. Tracking Technologies Used: We may automatically collect information through tracking technologies. We may use tracking technologies when you visit or use the Platforms to collect information about your browsing and purchasing behavior. Type of information that we may collect include:
i) Click path data: The outcome of a visit to our Platform may result in data being transmitted from your computer to our server. Such data may be immediately processed and maintained by us. In particular, such details can contain the following:
- Date and time of the visit to the website
- IP address
- Pages visited on our Platform
- Browser information
iii) Web beacons: Online beacons contain icons that are not evident to the consumer. Tracking connections and/or related technology consist of a few lines of computer programming and can be implemented in our website. They are mainly used for statistical research purposes in combination with cookies. The system will also be used to detect traffic trends on our Platform.
iv) Analytics: Web analytics is the concept used for the practice of capturing and analyzing the actions of visitors to websites. It involves the study of user trends in order, for example, to assess the number of clicks to other sections of the website or to figure out what content and resources our users are more interested in. For such purposes, we use, in particular, the click-stream data and other techniques listed above.
5. Disclosure of the information we collect:
A. Publicly shared information: Any information that you voluntarily choose to share in a public area of our Platform (e.g., by posting a comment to a blog post or leaving a review) will be available to anyone who has access to that content.
B. We may disclose your information to following recipients for the purpose of managing, operating, administering our business and for legal purposes: To our other group entities for security purposes;
- To our other group entities for the purpose of evaluating our products and services;
- To financial institutions for the purpose of payments and transactions related to the provision of our products and services provided by our vendors/service providers and consultants;
- For our service providers who have been retained to provide services on our behalf or on behalf of the organization including
i) Service providers offering IT and outsourcing facilities such as data collection, electronic mail services, and delivery of IT administration processes;
ii) Professional, financial and legal advisors, tax advisors, auditors, insurers;
iii) Vendors, service suppliers, and contractors who have been contracted to help finance, run, administer and maintain our activities and business processes or to offer services that support the distribution of our goods and services;
C. Law Enforcement, Legal Process and Compliance: We may disclose information about you (1) if we are required or permitted to do so by applicable law or legal process, (2) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials to comply with a legitimate legal request, (3) when we believe disclosure is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, (4) to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, (5) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraud or illegal activity or (6) otherwise with your consent.
6. Your Consent: By using the Platform and/ or by providing your information, you consent to the collection and use of the information you disclose on the Platform in accordance with this Policy, including but not limited to your consent for sharing your information as per the terms of this Policy.
7. Opting Out & Unsubscribe: If you no longer prefer to receive our promotional emails or newsletter, please follow the instructions for unsubscribing/opting-out as indicated at the bottom of the email. Although the changes to your account will be processed as quickly as possible within a reasonable amount of time, please understand that you may receive emails and/or newsletters until these changes have been processed. Also, note that opting-out does not apply to any communications necessary for the processing of your order.
8. Security: We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent your information from being accidentally lost, or used, or accessed in an unauthorized way. We limit access to your information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorized manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
9. Third party websites: The Platform may contain features or links to websites and services provided by third parties. Any information you provide on third-party sites or services is provided directly to the operators of such services and is subject to those operators’ policies, if any, governing privacy and security, even if accessed through the platforms. We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of third-party sites or services to which links or access are provided through the Platform. We encourage you to learn about third parties’ privacy and security policies before providing them with information.
10. Changes and updates to this Policy: We will review our policies, procedures, and processes from time to time as part of our efforts to ensure we properly handle, secure, and process your information.We reserve the right to amend, at our sole discretion, the terms of this Policy. We would notify you about revisions to this Policy by publishing the updated Policy on our websites with the date it was revised. You are advised to visit the Platform from time to time to ensure that you remain fully aware of our current Policy.
11. Retention of the informationWe will only retain your information for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements. We may retain your personal data for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you.
12. Contact Information: If you, at any time, should you wish to: i) Enquire about this Policy or about how we may manage, protect and/or process your information; or ii) Complain about the way we manage, protect, and/or process your information, please reach out to our Grievance Officer, whose name and contact details are provided below as per the Information Technology Act 2000 and Rules made thereunder
Name: Mr. Pradeep Noronha
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 67/1B, 4th cross, Lavella Road, Bangalore - 560001.
13. No waiver: The failure on our part to enforce any part of this Policy shall not constitute a waiver of any of our rights hereunder for past or future actions.
14. Governing law: This Policy shall be governed in all respects by the laws of India. In case of any dispute with respect to this Policy, the courts at Bangalore, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any such dispute or claim. DISCLAIMERWhile every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information offered on these pages, we shall have no liability for errors, omissions or inadequacies in the information contained herein or for interpretations thereof. The Platform could include inaccuracies or out-dated information and is subject to change at any time without notice. Your use of the Platform is at your own risk.
THE INFORMATION, DOCUMENTATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON THE PLATFORM OF FOGLIA D’ORO ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. FOGLIA D’ORO AND ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE INFORMATION, DOCUMENTATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON THE PLATFORM, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, TO THE EXTENT INAPPLICABLE. FOGLIA D’ORO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL, AS A RESULT OF THE REPRODUCTION, MODIFICATION, DISTRIBUTION OR USE OF THE INFORMATION, DOCUMENTATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES.